Monday 29 August 2016

The art of Rebound- Life gives chance to everyone

Many times we feel bad, dejected, depressed, nervous, frustrated and lost. There might be various reasons for such situations such as low grades in exams, locha-e-ulfat issues, not getting respect from peers, repetitive failures in business or work, clashes with family members etc etc. Now this turns to a really really tough time, especially when no one is there to help you out or support you, motivate you, guide you and listen to you. Basically, no one desires such a bad phase but the fact is that no one can avoid such situations. That’s the beauty of life, it is impartial to all of us. Up and downs are part of life, just the timeline and intensity varies from person to person. But please note that no one, I repeat no one, can avoid it.
            Now almost everyone wants to come out of this situation as early as possible. No one really likes to carry this bad phase for the considerable long time. But the main question is that how to react, respond, behave in such situations and carry calm and composed nature so that one can use brain and heart efficiently. Trust me our brain and heart are the deadly combinations if they work as a team, one can solve any critical situation and become next MS Dhoni or may be better than him.
            I am really a mango person, aam adami like you, who faced all such problems in life and trust me, I have struggled a lot during those times. But over the period I realise something, I found one secret which works really well for me. This method started working as a weapon for me. After using it, I personally feel more empowered, stable and composed than I ever feel. I was surprised with the results I got so to cross check it, I started sharing it with my near ones whenever they are in a bad phase. Now the results are again positive, they started feeling well and come out of bad phase comparatively in a shorter time and started using it on a regular basis. So with this post, I have decided to share this secret weapon with you all, may be down the line it will help you.
            I basically found the main after-effect of a bad phase, it is nothing but the ‘loss of confidence’. Just think about any bad phase of your life, any unwanted situation and try to recollect the immediate effects which you feel. Almost all the time, we start doubting ourselves, start hating ourselves, start thinking about our negatives or weaknesses, start comparing with others who are successful at that particular point in time. In short, we started losing believe in ourselves and start losing confidence.

As most of the solutions lie in the problem, rather than stick to bad phase and losing confidence, I started working on the things which will boost my confidence. I start with small steps which help me to motivate. I started creating opportunities for myself and with this opportunity, I started gaining my confidence. We can find the same approach is showed by Farhan Akhtar in Bollywood movie Karthik calling Karthik. We need to understand our strengths and play the game with it. It will help us to believe that we can handle the situation well, we can work well, we can influence people around us and ultimately we can get respect from the community. This feeling does the rest of the work and in the short duration of time, you will overcome your bad phase. In short, play with your strengths, work on your weaknesses, no one in this world is perfect, just involve yourself with some good activity and start gaining confidence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment